Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor.
The submission file should be in Microsoft Word 2010 Version. Copyright form in JPG/PDF format. Imgages in JPG format.
1. Blinded Article file- Do not write author, coauthor, institute name, place name to ensure blinded article.
2. First page- include author, coauthor details (brief profile, mobile no.) -upload as supplimentary file3. scanned copy of Copyright form -upload as supplimentary file.4. If necessary images should be in jpg format, not more than 2MB-upload as supplimentary file5. Scanned copy of ethics commitee approval and Mention Letter No. of ethics commitee (Human and Animal) approval in the articleAll are mandatory. all these file should be uploaded seperately as Supplimentary File. If The author fails to submit then it will be resent.
- The submission file should be in Microsoft Word 2010 Version. Copyright form in JPG/PDF format. Imgages in JPG format.
- The text is Double spaced; times new roman, 12 point font.
- Restrict the use of Sanskrit words as far as possible.
- Use English translation in bracket for all sanskrit word for first apperance in the article.
- use English words for self-explanatory terms. (e.g. use ‘sleep’ instead of ‘Nidra’)
- Sanskrit word should be in italics
- Don’t use diacritics for Sanskrit word
- Don’t capitalize the first letter of Sanskrit word except for author, text, place name and beginning word of sentence.
- Don’t underline
- Use upper case letters for ONLY INTRODUCTION, AIMS AND OBJECTIVES, MATERILAS AND METHODS, RESULTS, DISCUSSION AND CONCLUSION (this is not applicable to Abstract matter)
- Italicize the latin words. Latin names are mandatory for medicinal plants
- References should be as per JAHM style and written at the end of article. Don't use the automatic referencing tool for numbering the references in MS world. Reference no. should be added manually.
- Reference no. should be written before the full stop, comma etc. as .
For classical text references the mentioning of chapter no., verse no., edition no. & page no. is mandatory
- References should be numbered consecutively in the order in which they are first mentioned in the text (not in alphabetic order).
- Where available, URLs for the references should be provided.
- All illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines, which is found in About the Journal.
- If submitting to a peer-reviewed section of the journal, the instructions in Ensuring a Blind Review have been followed.
Mandatory for all types of articles
Write MORBIDITY CODES - AYURVEDA for all diseases in the bracket. search morbidity codes by clicking below link-
Write STANDARDIZED AYURVEDIC TERMINOLOGIES CODES-for all ayurvedic terms in bracket. search Ayurvedic terms Codes by clicking below link-
The author(s) will retain copyright and permit the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that permits others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
The entire contents of the JAHM are protected under Indian and international copyrights. The Journal, however, allows free, irrevocable, worldwide, perpetual right of access to, and a license to copy, use, distribute, perform and display the work publicly and to make and distribute derivative works in any digital medium for any reasonable non-commercial purpose, subject to proper attribution of authorship and ownership of the rights. The journal also permits the right to make small numbers of printed copies for their personal non-commercial use under Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 Unported License.
In case of JAHM does not publish said work, the author(s) will be so notified and all rights assigned hereunder will be given back to the author(s).
All accepted works should not be published anywhere without prior written permission from JAHM. The author(s) hereby declare that they are sole author(s) of the work, that all authors have contributed and agree with the content and conclusions of the work, that the work is original, and does not infringe upon any copyright, propriety, or personal right of any third party, and that no part of it nor any work has been submitted to another journal.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used only for the stated intentions and will not be disclosed to any other party or person.